What I learned from this summer:
- STRETCH LIKE CRAZY (my lower body is terribly stiff); stretch IT band and calves
- The major muscle groups to focus on are: back, chest and legs (with occasional compound workouts on abs)
- To work on back (any pull actions like pull up etc); to work on chest (any push actions like varied push ups); to work on legs (squats, spin class etc)
- Varied cardio sessions are the best! (Spin Class, Swimming etc)
- Take ATLEAST one REST day for muscles to rest and recuperate
I’m even more determined to get the body I want. I think I’m seeing a difference ever since I started weight training but I can do better!
haven’t done these in a while… and my eating has been all over the place (oops) back on track now!
Cutting out processed food! But eating in moderation is key!!
- Two whole wheat sandwiches with a banana and honey (120 calories + 110 calories + 40 calories = 270 calories)
- 1/4 cup of 1% milk and strawberries (~50 calories)